Monday, April 27, 2009

Editorial - Madame Figaro

Madame Figaro Japan 4-20-2009
Ph: Ben Watts
(click for HQs)


We finally have HQs of Freja's recent feature in Madame Figaro. It's nothing ground breaking but nevertheless, it's nice to see some new pictures. Other than official confirmation about the Gucci and Chanel camapaigns, it's been very quite in terms of any Freja news. More specifically, I'm very anxious to see some new fashion editorials. I'm so curious to see how her hair will be styled now that it's a little bit longer. It definitely gives her a more versatile look, so the question is will stylists and photographers take advantage of this? Will we get to see the softer side of Freja? Or will she continue to be the go-to girl for tough, edgy and androgynous shoots? I hope we find out the answers to these questions very soon.

Image Credits: Scanned by tFS member PENG

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as i love seeing Freja's androgynous chic look. i much prefer it when they make her look soft and femme.she's gorgeous, more so than most models.

Anonymous said...

I can't help thinking she looks a little like Alexa Chung in these - just in terms of her clothes and poses, thanks though, I always keep checking back =)

Rrose Sélavy said...

I prefer it when she's styled feminine and soft as well! She's so beautiful and I think she hides that behind androgyny most times.

Also, I can see the Alexa Chung comparison, especially in the 2nd pic.

La Abstinencia me puede said...

I love these photos! (L)
she's great!

Anonymous said...

hi.nice to meet you!
i'm Tokyo girl in japan.freja is too cool,nice ed.
i translate japanese into english this interview(MadamFigaro)...freja say[i'm big outside but like a child inside] and she sponsorship 3-4 years for littele girl in Mari who poor.[she sent a pretty picture]freja said.
sorry,my english is too bad.really bad.i want to speak english very well.....

mia

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.