Thursday, September 10, 2009

London Debut?

Was I on to something when I wrote this post back in June? Freja posted a new blog entry on her official site:
... here we go again! Fashion week in new york, where ill do my little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk. Been here, at my home away from home, for a few days to catch up with friends and check out sweet jewelry at maria tash (broadway/bleeker i believe for those who might be interested in some nice piercing jewelry), after having been in europe, mainly Denmark all summer. Pretty sweet to get started again and lulled into it here in new york, before london, milan and paris gets it turn. Ill try to sneak a few pictures for you guys with some blackberry action and post them here during all of this!
Hope everyone had a great summer, i sure did! Back to "work"/play :P
- Freja
Perhaps we'll be seeing her in London for the first time! I won't actually believe it until I see it, but things are looking good. She's had a steady stream of work, which I hope will translate into a lot of bookings. And since Burberry Prorsum, Pringle of Scotland and Jonathan Saunders have all moved their shows to London this season, there is no better time for Freja's to make her catwalk debut over there.

The only down side is that us fans won't get those few days in between New York and Milan as a breather. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, RRose I hope your right. I'm from London and I'll be getting my stalking on if she comes to my town:)
Seriously it would be wonderful if she did some shows here.

SF said...

I've said before, she'll definitely be at LFW and no i can't confirm that but I've got a hunch.

Rrose Sélavy said...

I expect pictures from those of you in London. ;)

Anonymous said...

frejas in new york!

http://www.purple-diary.com/post/184851689/freja-beha-and-terry-richardson-on-bowery-new

its tinsley from tFS :) (daria files)

Rrose Sélavy said...

Hi Tinsley! I saw that already, but thanks anyway! Glad to see your Daria blog up and running again. :) Hopefully we'll get a few Daria sightings this season!