Wednesday, February 17, 2010

March Magazine Madness

This deserves to be noted. Freja appears in five different editorials in five magazines for the month of March....yes, five.

1. Vogue Nippon shot by Terry Richardson
2. Vogue UK shot by Josh Olins
3. Vogue China shot by Karl Lagerfeld
4. Vogue US shot by Steven Meisel
5. W Magazine shot by Mario Sorrenti

The streak continues. And what amazes me is the caliber of the publications and photographers. With fashion week going on right now and Freja having her busiest day ever on tuesday with four shows, you have to wonder if the girl ever rests? She was clearly working hard in the months leading up to FW1011, and she's clearly working hard right now, so if she disappears for a bit after Paris, I think I'll understand why. I'm exhausted and we haven't even had a week of shows yet. We still have three more cities to go, but Freja doesn't have a London showcard so maybe she'll skip the city like usual to rest up? Or maybe she'll just make an appearance at Burberry? Like I've said before, no showcard doesn't necessarily mean no model. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I biased in my thinking that Freja shone in that US Vogue ed? Her body language...her expression - I was staring for minutes. It showed a vulnerability that Freja doesn't seem to be allowed to express often.