Sunday, February 14, 2010

New York Underway

She didn't disappoint! Freja walked in the Alexander Wang show earlier tonight.



Looking as formidable as ever, Freja was the third girl out after Natalia and Iselin. Not bad shoes to follow, right? Discounting her absence at Rag & Bone yesterday, it's good to know that some things are still predictable and constant. Kind of brings me a peace of mind amid all the unrelenting craziness that is fashion week. With so many new model faces to learn, names to remember and new collections to browse, it's just reassuring to know that you can count on certain things to happen. Like my favorite model walking in the NY show I always look forward to the most.

Now let's see if my other predictions for shows walked come true....

Image Credit: elle.com

1 comment:

Laurianne said...

So glad she walked A.Wang! And I hope your predictions come true too.