Friday, February 19, 2010

One Last Front Line Report

New York fashion week is officially over and the tents are being taken down for the last time. Bittersweet moment for all those involved I'm sure. So as the tents go down, I have one last report and one last batch of pictures to bring to you from Cameo.


Before Isaac Mizrahi


After Isaac Mizrahi


After Calvin Klein

Word is that Freja will be doing London. Although, Cameo tells me this news doesn't come from Freja herself, so believe it or ignore it....it's up to you. I know some people are curious, especially with the lack of a London showcard and all. But Freja's only missed one Burberry show since she started walking the runways, so the news could be valid. I guess we only have to wait until Tuesday to find out for sure. Besides, with the way her show season has been going so far, it wouldn't surprise me at all if Freja walks every major London show. Things are just that unpredictable this season.

It's been a pleasure Cameo. Thanks once again for your generosity, and for being our eyes and ears at Bryant Park! I know I speak for everyone when I say we truly appreciate it and we'll miss your reports!

(Once again, please don't forget to credit Cameo if you're going to repost these pictures anywhere else. Thanks!)

Image Credits: Pictures taken by Cameo

4 comments:

Laurianne said...

GoodBye NY, Hello London.
Thanks to you and Cameo for all those news and pictures.
Hope we'll see Freja at London and for more than one Burberry show.

Unknown said...

first day after Fashion Week and my withdrawal symptoms are starting to show LOL

mimiyoo said...

luv~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thanks ;)

Miranda said...

You probably know this already, but Freja's moved up on the Top 50 models list via models.com to Third! :D