Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Showcards

IMG's showcards are up finally, and I'm happy to see that they're much better than last season's rush job.


It's interesting that both of Freja's shots are from her most recent editorial. They're good and striking, but I think IMG could have picked another shot from a different ed to display her range and versatility. Although, at this point everyone already knows who Freja is and what she's capable of so showcards are more of a formality.


If you get the chance to browse through the rest of the girls you'll see other IMG stalwarts like Lara, Heidi, Marina and Sasha. I'm so happy to see Jenny S, but doesn't it seems like there are less newer girls this time around (Out of all the ones that caught my eye last season, Bara is the only one returning with a showcard). I don't know if this is actually the case, or if it just seems that way to me because I'm more familiar with a lot of the names? Go figure. Of course, no showcard doesn't mean absent model, so keep that in mind if some of your favorites (both old and new) from the various agencies are missing. Is there anyone else besides Freja you're looking forward to seeing?

Image Credits: imgmodels.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all the usual girls like Abbey Lee, Karmen P., Edita V., etc. But I'm most excited about Jourdan Dunn's alleged comeback this season! Oh, and of course Freja.

COCAMIA said...

Love the showcards!